Commercial Real Estate for Lease Listings to Maximize Your Success
Maximize every real estate asset for competitive advantage
As a landlord, your business depends on attracting and retaining the right tenants to maximize the value of your assets. In a highly competitive and data-driven market, you need to be up-to-the-minute on macro and micro market trends and the data behind them to position your assets for competitive advantage.
With best-in-class marketing and a full suite of research capabilities, our leasing professionals can find the right tenant, increase leasing rates and help you get the most out of every asset.Connect with my local agency leasing advisor
We provide landlord representation services and agency leasing services for some of the largest global real estate owners and operators, local and entrepreneurial owners and developers, institutional owners, international asset advisors and local investors. Our expertise includes everything from new "ground-up" construction leasing to repositioning existing or older assets for competitive success in local markets. We also offer a wide range of complementary services, such as property and project management, to effectively support your assets.
We leverage our global footprint and deep knowledge of relevant markets and their dynamics to maximize your asset value: whether you are increasing or rationalizing your existing real estate portfolio.
New property search experience
Avison Young recently launched an all new U.S. real estate listings experience. Our commercial real estate listings include space for lease for office, industrial, retail, automotive, and more.Locate commercial space for lease to meet your needs
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Denver Office Market Report 4Q2020
- Denver Industrial Market Report 4Q2020
- Orlando Industrial Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Jacksonville Office Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Palm Beach County Office Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Palm Beach County Industrial Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Miami-Dade County Office Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Miami-Dade County Industrial Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Orlando Office Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Tampa Bay Office Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Broward County Industrial Market Report (Q2 2020)
- Broward County Office Market Report (Q2 2020)