Receptionist / Office Administrator
Company & Position Overview:
Avison Young, a Canadian-based, global real estate solutions firm, is currently seeking an administrative professional to support our Conshohocken, PA oﬃce. This role plays an integral part in delivering service to both our external clients and internal team members. This is an ideal position for an outgoing individual with solid software skills, a cheerful personality and attention to detail. This role may handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilties Include:
- Assumes primary responsibility for answering and forwarding client phone calls, including but not limited to inquiries about listings, tenant service calls, etc.; Responsible for greeting guests and assisting with all necessary items associated with meetings.
- Demonstrates a professional and courteous manner when working across all levels of the organization to make internal customers (employees) and external customers feel like they are our only customer.
- Manages oﬃce operational tasks in an eﬀective manner, including but not limited to: maintaining oﬃce common areas (kitchen, reception area, workroom, and conference rooms), equipment maintenance, and supplies inventories. Interfaces with vendors as needed.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepares and tracks all FedEx and UPS shipments via online account management.
- Assists the Operations Manager and/or Brokerage team as needed with day-to-day activities, ensuring a smooth and eﬃcient work environment.
- Assists in the planning and execution of client and internal events.
- Inputs data in general CRM (Salesforce).
- Demonstrates initiative with an intuitive approach when managing tasks, which includes going above and beyond day-to-day responsibilities to identify those areas which need attention.
- Assists with other administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
- Two or more years of experience within administrative and professional oﬃce support roles with a proven track record of increased levels of responsibility.
- 2-year associate or professional degree required. 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Oﬃce Suite required.
- Experience in providing administrative support to employees and clients, with impeccable professionalism and courtesy.
- Strong follow-through skills and a team-player approach when serving both internal and external customers, with the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Articulate verbal and written communicator, with an ability to eﬃciently multi-task with a keen attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits available.
Our Equal Opportunity Committment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.