Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm, with 120 offices providing sales, leasing and management services to owners and occupiers of properties around the world. We are rapidly building a global brand and are seeking a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Suburban Chicago (Rosemont) office is looking for an experienced, assertive and determined individual to assist commercial real estate professionals in a design-focused, marketing and project management capacity. This position will be the primary marketing support for Avison Young’s Industrial Practice teams in the Rosemont office, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing based in the Downtown Chicago office. The role is ideally suited for an organized self-starter who is capable of prioritizing responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interacting with a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and service providers. This person will be a key member of the Rosemont office and should bring strong communication skills, an aptitude for project management and be willing to delve into a variety of tasks to help accomplish team goals.
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite to create various illustrations, maps and other images within established brand guidelines; including the creation and editing of industrial real estate marketing materials including: offering memorandums, property brochures, pitch books, sales booklets, digital property marketing and email campaigns, social media blasts, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and research departments to prepare customized infographics and market data
- Assist in the management of team listings in a variety of publications and online databases and marketing websites
- Assisting in the maintenance of marketing and client contact lists; input of information into the company’s CRM database and/or other systems or files
- Maintaining and organizing marketing templates, team biographies and case studies
- Preparing marketing budgets and tracking related expenses for listings
- Writing, designing and producing various internal and external communications
- Work closely and actively with brokers to set and meet deadlines for marketing campaigns
- Manage/update postings to various Social Media websites (Twitter; LinkedIn; Blogs)
- Draft and order signage for listings
- Participate in and contribute to monthly marketing meetings and assist the downtown marketing team with various projects
- Manage other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of marketing and design experience
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience preferred
- Demonstrated design and graphic skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Personal graphic design portfolio (digital or tradition) required
- Knowledge of Costar/LoopNet, e-mail marketing (Pardot preferred) and CRM platforms (Salesforce/APTO) desired
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused, and ambitious problem solver with high ethical standards, professional demeanor, and ability to exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy on behalf of colleagues a must
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with multiple projects and deadlines, with demonstrated analytical, creative, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work to the successful completion of a project
- Access to transportation with ability to attend off-site meetings
- Type 60 or more words per minute accurately
- Complete mastery of English language
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be conta