AYNE (HARTFORD) MARKETING COORDINATOR
essential duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the assigned brokerage team and/or brokers in all technology applications, i.e., Apto, CoStar, In-Design, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ESRI mapping and all other company/local office supported programs.
- Provide full service start to finish administrative support for brokers.
- Gather all required documents for billing. Forward all required (fully executed documents) in one email to OM for invoicing.
- Schedule meetings for brokers.
- Creates and maintain cloud based filing system and efficient information retrieval system. Takes ownership of issues brokers may have with Dropbox.
- Schedules appointments and coordinate calendars.
- Perform all clerical duties for team including photocopying, binding documents, pitches, mailings, UPS shipping, scheduling local couriers.
- Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents, reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Assist a team of brokers/professionals, disciplines or business units, when required.
- Coordinate all IT support issues brokers may encounter either locally or with AllCovered support.
- Assist brokers with the setup of email signatures, e-signatures and proper setup of LinkedIn accounts.
- Advise, manage and track brokers attendance at events, including registrations as requested
- Basic duties including, but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements
- Schedules team meeting, orders meals, for onsite and out of office meetings
- Performs day to day operational requirements for the office
- Draft correspondence for brokers as required.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. Knowledge of appropriate software is mandatory for this – e.g. InDesign, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Active liaison with marketing department
- Coordinate/manage mailings- for assigned brokers/or external vendor as needed.
- Create mass email campaigns.
- Coordinate “latest deal” announcements to clients/ potential clients
- Prepare Big Wins for closed deals
- Coordinate creation of pitch materials with marketing, including assembling pitch materials in brokers preferred format
- Coordinate RFP responses and required materials with Marketing/Graphic Designers as directed
- Contact internal and external resources for information.
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
- Support the team in utilizing Outlook and other data bases, including entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client development.
You will be joining the Team, and as such, will be asked to support the team from time to time by performing requested day to day tasks. The goal of the team is to run efficiently, work hard, and produce results. Sometimes your assistance will be required to help the group maintain those goals.
• Ability to multi-task..
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Detail and deadline oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle changing priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Conduct responsibilities in a professional and mature manner.
• High work ethic standards.
• Self-sufficient and proactive.
EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree, a concentration in Marketing or Business is a plus.
• Two years’ experience in an office setting, real estate industry is a plus.