Medical Device Minnesota Labor Analytics Report16 Aug 2019
Accurately matching labor to demand is difficult without data – as regulatory requirements fluctuate staffing requirements can vary considerably, by both volume and skill set.
Your talent is your most important asset. Don’t make critical talent market decisions with limited or incomplete data— you and your stakeholders deserve better. If you want to get ahead of the game, you need the truth. Avison Young’s integrated service delivery model connects the dots between our service offerings (Labor Analytics) and real estate to practice areas – (Medical Device community.) Avison Young’s Medical Device Practice Group is strong in Minnesota. We understand the impact of culture and space has on attracting talent.
By partnering with Medical Alley Association and our labor analytics team we created a report that can answer the following questions:
- What skills are in highest demand in your region?
- How are your competitors pursuing the candidates you need?
- Is your competitor after the same talent in the same market?
- Where should you focus recruiting efforts?
- How can you gain expertise in unfamiliar regions or talent markets?
- Where can you find the evidence you need to challenge outdated strategies?
We know that understanding your corporate goals and translating these into a strategic solution that provides positive gains year after year is the pillar of your success. We’ve been at this for a long time with an industry leading team. We know your work and we are ready to jump in.