- Location: Spring House, PA
- Client: Jefferson University
- Size: 23,000 sf
- Type of Project: Fit Out
- Service Type: Tenant Representative
Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) completed construction of a 23,000 sf bioprocessing teaching and training facility on the second floor of a leased building with plans to expand to the first floor in the near future. The fit-out incorporates GE FlexFactory, single-use processing equipment. The teaching facility opened May 31, 2019 with a well-attended ribbon cutting ceremony.
The University asked Avison Young to oversee the complete process including budget and schedule creation with updates, bi-weekly project reporting and vendor coordination, for a turnkey turn-over.
- Developed Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Municipal Approvals
- Oversight of Design & Construction
- Oversight of Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Procurement & Installation
- Close-out Management