Skip to Content
- Location: Durham, NC
- Size: 65,412 SF
- Type of Project: Office
- Global accounting software firm sought a unique location in the Triangle.
- Required over 40,000 sf that met specific corporate culture specifications.
- After meeting with the client, our team toured several properties and narrowed the selection to three locations.
- Client required over 40,000 square feet and room for future growth, as well as a setting to accomodate a town hall setup and tiki bar for company functions.
- Client’s budget presented challenges, as well as leveraging size and credit.
- A location was secured where ownership was excited about the tenancy and willing to offer additional incentives to gain their business.
- Our team negotiated a fully-furnished temporary space of ±15,000 sf for six months, at no charge – an approximate $250,000 savings to the tenant.
- American Tobacco Campus, which overlooks the Durham Bulls Athletic Park was the perfect setting for the tiki bar and cookouts. The two–floor location offered stadium seating in a town hall setting.
- Our team negotiated a higher than market tenant improvement allowance, that equated to an additional 35% of tenant improvement dollars.