As Managing Director of the Washington, DC region, Josh Peyton is responsible for overseeing and building Avison Young’s full service real estate platform in Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Josh joined the Washington, DC office of Avison Young in March 2010 as a Senior Vice President and Principal. Formerly, he was a Vice President with Grubb & Ellis Company, where he was a member of the Tenant Advisory Group which specialized in tenant representation and business development.
Josh provides his clients with full service commercial real estate counsel, from strategic planning and portfolio management to lease negotiations and space planning. With a keen understanding of the market, he has successfully negotiated office transactions for a diverse client base, including Fortune 500 companies, law firms, associations and non-profits.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Marymount University
- Licensed Salesperson in the District of Columbia and Virginia
Awards & Affiliations
- Rising Star Award, Grubb & Ellis, 2008
- Member - Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR)
- Board of Directors - Washington Golf and Country Club
- Board of Visitors - Marymount University, which advises the School of Business Administration on business and industry needs to ensure that programs are on the cutting edge