Marketing Coordinator - Gainesville
The Gainesville office is looking for an experienced individual to assist a team of real estate professionals in a marketing/administrative capacity. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interacting with a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and service providers.
- Work closely and actively with brokers to set and meet deadlines for marketing campaigns.
- Assume an account marketing leadership role within team structures.
- Produce marketing presentations and proposals.
- Create flyers and broadcast emails.
- Perform market research and surveys.
- Manage/update postings to various Social Media websites (Twitter; LinkedIn; Blogs).
- Load listings into various listing services.
- Draft and order signage for listings.
- Coordinate the flow of listing agreements.
- Invoice transactions, and keep detailed commission reports.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly marketing meetings.
- High ethical standards.
- Experience in a commercial real estate firm preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing and/or graphic design experience required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, particularly InDesign.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong organizational, creative, and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRMs and databases (Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy on behalf of colleagues.
- Flexibility to work to the successful completion of a project.
- Professional decorum.
- Type 60 or more words per minute accurately.
- Complete mastery of English language.
- College degree is required.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off effective date of hire.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.