Avison Young – Southern California, Ltd.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Office Location: 555 South Flower Street, Suite 3200, Los Angeles, CA 90071
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is intelligent, assertive and a determined person who wants a dynamic career in commercial real estate to join a prestigious brokerage team in our downtown Los Angeles office. This position is full time. The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks outlined below.
- Create and edit real estate marketing materials including: offering memorandums, property brochures, email campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and Research Department to prepare customized marketing material and market data
- Prepare real estate contracts and closing documents
- Manage team listings in a variety of publications and online databases
- Update CRM database in APTO
- Manage special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of administrative and marketing experience
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience preferred
- Demonstrated design and graphic skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of Costar/Loopnet, Pardot Email Marketing, Salesforce, AIR Contracts desired
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple assignments at once
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to Rosanne Kuder, Director of Operations
THIS IS A GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITES AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL DUTIES THAT MAY BE REASONABLY REQUIRED OF THE EMPLOYEE BY AVISION YOUNG FROM TIME TO TIME. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE RESPONSIBILITES OF THIS POSITION OR ELIMINATE IT ALTOGETHER IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION GIVEN APPROPRIATE NOTICE TO THE EMPLOYEE. ALL WORK IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER AND THROUGH MANNER AND IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH AVISON YOUNG DEPARTMENTAL POLICIES AND/OR APPLICABLE LAW. ALL EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE AN INCREASING LEVEL OF INDEPENDENCE IN THE PERFORMACE OF THEIR DUTITES WITH A DECREASING LEVEL OF SUPERVISION. ALL WORK IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED IN A MANNER WHICH SECURES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS, TENANTS AND ASSOCAITES AND FURTHER POSITIONS AVISON YOUNG GROWTH.