Boost efficiency, productivity and profitability with facilities management
Your employees expect clean, safe and comfortable work environments that run smoothly without interruptions. You need to meet real estate financial and operational goals. Our Facility Management team helps you do both.
We offer a comprehensive approach to facility and building operations management with broad experience in the management of office, industrial and retail properties in a range of industries and critical operating environments.
Our expert facilities management group takes a portfolio-wide approach with the goal of delivering sustainable improvement over the long-term. Our teams proactively identify areas to reduce costs and implement processes and value-add in ways that balance upfront costs with efficiency gains without sacrificing the safety or productivity of your employees.
Facilities management services include:
- Building operations
- Operating cost management
- Workplace deployment strategies
- Network of strategic partners and preferred suppliers
- Financial reporting and analytics
- Sustainability initiatives
- Maintenance, security, administrative and office services contracts
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Raleigh-Durham Retail Report (Q2 2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Industrial Report (Q2 2020)
- Broward County Industrial Market Report (Q2 2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Office Report (Q2 2020)
- Palm Beach County Industrial Market Report (Q2 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Office Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Industrial Market Report (2Q2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Life Sciences Report (April 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (1Q 2020)
- Charlotte Industrial Report (Q2 2020)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)