Date postée: juillet 2019
Assistant Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Project Management and Brokerage team from initial workplace strategy through project closeout to ensure client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Support team with client interviews and high level needs assessments.
- Review drawings and construction documents to appropriately coordinate with team.
- Prepare space planning concepts and generate program documents for perspective clients.
- Develop project budgets, budget analysis and project schedules.
- Collaborate with and professionally communicate with clients.
- Assist in the RFP process for design, construction and relocation professionals on behalf of clients.
- Assist in with vendor coordination including furniture, telecommunications, network, security, signage and audio visual.
- Assists with reporting and minutes for project meetings to keep client and key stakeholders informed.
- Provide move management services.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously at various stages at any one time.
- Strong knowledge of CAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Corporate workplace experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of construction industry, terminology, codes, documentation, and design disciplines.
- Ability to read, understand, and apply construction standards and plans.
- Ability to assist with project meetings either onsite or via conference call with clients, contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated client/vendor relationship building experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline from an accredited program.
- 1-3 years of project management experience in the architecture commercial construction industry or equivalent as an Owner’s Representative.
- Examples of relevant project work product should be prepared for the interview.
While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.