Senior Treasury Analyst
Who Are We?
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing full-service commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals.
Reporting to the Global Treasurer, the Senior Treasury Analyst will contribute and support all aspects of Treasury activities, including daily cash forecasting, variance analysis, cash management and banking, foreign exchange and investments. This is an excellent opportunity for a high potential candidate to get global treasury exposure and liaise with key functional areas across the company.
- Contribute to overall cash management strategy and drive cash forecasting activities
- Prepare daily cash forecasts in the US and Canada and communicate cash requirements to the Treasurer and other senior leadership
- Partner with cross-functional team to ensure communication flows, improve forecasting accuracies and investigate variances
- Responsible for maintenance of banking and liquidity management structure in U.S. and Canada, including bank account documentation management, signatory updates, KYC requirements, and database
- Responsible for successful execution of treasury-initiated wire payments
- Monitor intercompany payment activity and interest calculations
- Prepare and maintain intercompany loan documentation
- Provide support to treasury projects that optimize day-to-day activities
- Support debt compliance activities
- Responsible for regulatory compliance such as Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FBAR, amongst others
- A highly-motivated self-starter
- Detail oriented and strong organizations skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Comfort to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical skills, ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in both written and verbal forms with well-developed presentation and procedure/process drafting skills
- Strong sense of ownership of work commitments and a hands-on approach
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Cash Management role, preferably with global Treasury exposure
- Bachelors in Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Economics or related field of study
- CFA, CTP is a plus
- Cash forecasting experience in a $1B+ turnover environment required
- Debt financing exposure desired
- Solid computer skills, including advanced proficiency in MS-Excel
Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. Founded in 1978, the company comprises of more than 2,600 real estate professionals in 84 offices providing value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management, financing and mortgage placement services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.lobal Treasurer
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.