Director of Digital Marketing
WHO ARE WE?
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm, with approximately 5,000 employees in 120 offices in 20 countries providing investment sales, leasing, advisory, management and financing services to clients across the office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hospitality sectors around the world.
WHO YOU ARE?
We’re seeking a digital marketing specialist to join our growing global marketing team. In this newly created position, the Director of Digital Marketing – Global will help develop and manage digital marketing initiatives and channels, and oversee website content, SEO initiatives and metrics in collaboration with our global, national and local marketing, research, innovation and IT teams.
- Develop and manage Avison Young’s global website strategies, content platform and ancillary websites in conjunction with the global CMO and IT team to ensure a compelling and engaging user experience
- Design and execute digital marketing strategies initiatives, including landing pages, social media, email marketing, online advertising, SEO and content strategies and video, working with vendors and internal teams as needed
- Map, analyse and optimize the client journey across all digital channels, in close collaboration with client and marketing functions, to improve lead generation and goal conversion
- Develop policies, best practice and a support offices, countries and team in recommending and implementation of web strategies for their local and target markets and objectives
- Develop and manage email marketing strategies, campaigns and projects to drive business development and brand recognition
- Serve as internal subject-matter expert for digital marketing - providing and developing information/content for stakeholders and marketers across the organization
- Provide competitive intelligence and insights as well as monitoring emerging trends and their application to our digital marketing suite of tools
- As part of the digital working group, and in partnership with communications, CRM and IT, evaluate the business-wide technology ecosystem to develop, shape and drive digital marketing strategy
- Partner with our Innovation to maximize exposure of firm’s lease and sales listings in dynamic customer-facing manner
- Work with Research and Innovation teams to evolve the way we communicate with our clients around the real estate market and the firm’s intelligence around the market
- Minimum 10+ years managing digital content and campaigns, sites, social media, mobile, lead generation and/or marketing programs, preferably in professional services or CRE environment
- Understanding of digital best practices, including visual design, CMS, HTML, front-end development, usability, information architecture, technology standards and content administration
- Understanding of email marketing, blog and content management best practices – Pardot experience would be an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with application development process
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Webmaster tools
- Ability to flourish in collaborative, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in marketing or relevant field
OUR EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMITMENT
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!