Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm, with 120 offices providing sales, leasing and management services to owners and occupiers of properties around the world. We are rapidly building a global brand and are seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our growing corporate marketing team.
This newly-created position will provide marketing, operational and administrative support for the global marketing function, focused on company-wide branding and marketing initiatives. This person will manage central resources such as the company’s Marketing hub and digital assets libraries; provide departmental support including scheduling, billing and purchasing; and handle projects and initiatives to meet branding and marketing objectives.
Support Global Marketing Leadership:
- Scheduling and project management
- Organize marketing team meetings and events
- Assist in marketing transition activities for new acquisitions
- Manage advertising schedules, media buys and traffic
- Create and populate marketing dashboards and track and report metrics
- Support internal content creation and information sharing
- Maintain central marketing and brand hub; artwork, policies, calendars, imagery files and project schedules
- Update and post core marketing documents as appropriate for internal access and for public via avisonyoung.com
- Prepare and manage budgets, vendor files and invoices
- Maintain internal mailing lists and office marketing contacts communications
- Field internal information requests
- Bring creative thinking to projects, propose and implement new solutions, content, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design or related field
- 1-2 years experience in a corporate or agency marketing, branding or communications environment; Professional services or commercial real estate experience a plus
- Operational and/or administrative experience such as budgeting, reporting, document administration
- Strong design sense and familiarity with visual branding and corporate identity
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Exceptional judgment and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with staff at all levels, including senior executives and global team members
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook) and Sharepoint. Some experience with Abode CreativeSuite/InDesign, HTML and Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. Applicants must be eligible to work in US.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.