Date postée: août 2019
Client Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Director, GTA Client Services (and/or other designated person), this role includes daily real estate administrative support in a fast-paced environment. As a Client Services Coordinator (“CSC”), you will provide sales, marketing, and research support along with general office administration to our brokers and clients. Your responsibilities will be an exciting mix of providing presentation support, listing and offer preparation, property marketing and client reporting, conducting market research and transaction administration, all while coordinating promotional and post sales marketing materials (under the direction of our marketing team).
The ideal candidate will have either a minimum of three years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry and/or a diploma/degree relevant to commercial real estate. This role is suited for someone who is passionate about real estate and whose preference is to have a successful real estate career in an administrative capacity.
The key responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with agents on various initiatives and special projects
- Provide administrative support for internal and external correspondence including file management, scanning, photocopying, and organizing and distributing marketing materials
- Preparation, control, and maintenance of legal documents (letters of intent, offers, proposals, commission agreements, listing agreements, amendments, waivers, extensions, and Multiple Listing Services agreements) throughout the deal and due diligence process
- Maintain and review property listings and manage expiry dates and prepare required documentation
- Maintain records of correspondence for property listings with agents and update client reporting as required
- Coordinate deal processing with agents and Accounting Department
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and travel plans
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible of accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Organize, create, prepare and produce customized marketing materials as well as client-specific packages, presentations, and proposals.
- Assist with preparation, coordination and assembly of marketing materials for property listings, including brochures, HTML e-mail blasts, invitations, signage, and announcements InDesign, while maintaining the Avison Young brand throughout all projects.
- Update listings on Avison Young website and other locations as advised
- Coordinate property surveys and other applicable research and marketing collateral relevant
- Prepare market and space availability searches as required
- In conjunction with the Research Department, prepare title searches, zoning/planning and vacancy/sale searches as required
- Conduct market information research through various sources including CRM and third party databases such as MLS, Altus, MPAC, Realnet, Geowarehouse, etc.
- Update CRM database with current market and client information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task at an above average level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial real estate experience
- Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Possess characteristic traits of independent thinking, self-starting initiative while working well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to handle flexibility in task management while having a keen eye for detail
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and create general business documentation.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and format presentations.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, utilize effective time management skills, and be able to recognize and respond to time sensitive issues and tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple timelines and with limited direction/ supervision.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Attitude — positive, always seeking to better our team, reaching out to bring value.