Investment and Asset Management
Build long-term value across your real estate portfolio
Managing commercial real estate investments demands long-view strategies backed by in-depth knowledge of market dynamics, and the acumen and agility to capitalize on short- and long-term trends. Bringing all this intelligence together creates a well-managed real estate portfolio that will generate stable income and growth while reducing risk to ever-changing economic conditions.
We provide original and intelligent strategies for your real estate portfolio.Connect with my local investment and asset management advisor
Avison Young has professionals on the ground in major markets who specialize in all major property types. They understand market factors and anticipate fluctuations that impact commercial real estate portfolios. They proactively uncover opportunities and risks and are poised to respond quickly and efficiently. They combine this deep market knowledge with client goals, philosophies and risk tolerance to design integrated investment and asset management solutions for the full investment lifecycle.
From portfolio strategies and acquisition services, to day-to-day asset and property management of real estate assets, to long-term strategic planning and international reporting for your portfolio, we ensure the right resources are dedicated to the business of managing your real estate investment requirements and achieving exceptional risk-adjusted returns.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Palm Beach County Industrial Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 29, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 15, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 8, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 1, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 25, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 18, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 11, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 1, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot April 24, 2020
- Florida Industrial Investment Review (2019)
- Orlando Industrial Market Report (Q3 2020)