Project management for occupiers
Managing projects for the good of your business
No matter how straightforward or complex, every commercial real estate project has risks. When things get off track, it can be costly and disruptive for your business and your people. The right partner can help you mitigate risk by managing even your most complex projects on time, on budget and in line with your strategic objectives.
We partner with you to help you confidently meet your project and business goals. First, we listen. Then, we bring together a team of a multi-disciplined, experienced professionals, structured to meet the demands of your project and complement your internal team. Applying our deep experience and market knowledge, we help you define your business and project goals—from vision to execution to finished project.
Our experience and proven track record across different types of projects and industries means we bring unmatched market intelligence and perspectives to deliver the best possible result.
Avison Young assists in the evaluation of stay-in-place renewals, consolidations and restacks. We help with relocations to leased or purchased buildings. We also lead out-of-the-ground development projects.
We integrate leading sustainability practices into everything we do:
- Pre-lease transaction and development services
- Project implementation services
- Workplace strategy and occupancy planning
- Organizational change management
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Raleigh-Durham Industrial Report (Q2 2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Office Report (Q2 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Office Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Industrial Market Report (2Q2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Life Sciences Report (April 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (1Q 2020)
- Avison Young North America Commercial Real Estate Investment Review (First-Half 2019)