- Location : Philadelphia, PA
- Client : Drexel University
- Size : 130,000 sf
- Type of Project : New Construction
- Service Type : Owner Representative
As Drexel University embarked on an ambitious building campaign that changed the face of their campus, one of their signature projects was the new, five-story, 130,000 square foot Integrated Sciences Building. This facility houses thirty-nine research and teaching laboratories for bio-medical engineering, biology and chemistry, and a fossil preparation lab. The design is environmentally sensitive and was Drexel’s first Silver LEED certified building from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Drexel tasked Avison Young, to manage owner-supplied responsibilities.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Network & Data
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Move Management of Various Live Experiments, Ancient Dinosaur Fossils & Specialty Equipment
- Close-out Management
Our expertise saved Drexel $183,000.