- Location : Bloomfield, NJ
- Client : Montclair State University
- Architect : Nadaskay Kopelson Architects
- Size : 32,312 sf
- Type of Project : Tenant Improvement
- Service Type : Tenant Representation/Construction Management
As the construction manager, Avison Young managed the construction of Montclair State University’s new Communication Sciences and Disorders Program satellite campus facility. In addition to the standard tenant improvement services, the project included the installation of various audio testing booths to be used in both the research and treatment of hearing and speech disorders.