Avison Young Lists Ramada Plaza/Baymont Inn Fort Bragg - Fayetteville, NC1 Oct 2021
The Hospitality Group just announced a new listing for a full-service hotel with zoning approval for multi-family conversion in the Southeast.
Avison Young, as the sole exclusive agent, is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in the Ramada Plaza/Baymont Inn Fort Bragg (hereinafter “Property” or “Hotel”), a full-service hotel located in Fayetteville, North Carolina with zoning approval for multi-family conversion. The Property is situated six miles from Fort Bragg and three miles from downtown Fayetteville. The Property is near a variety of local shopping and entertainment choices. Fayetteville is the home of Fort Bragg, which brings approximately $4.5 billion in economic impact to the area. Local demand generators include the Cape Fear Regional Health Center, Airborne Special Ops Museum, Festival Park, Crown Coliseum, Fayetteville State University, Methodist University, Fayetteville Technical Community College, Cross Creek Mall, Cape Fear Botanical Gardens, and Cumberland County Civic Center.
- Located in close proximity to the Cape Fear Valley Medical center, a regional hospital that serves Fayetteville, and the greater area.
- Near Fayetteville’s Fort Bragg Army Base which provides steady hotel and event bookings.
- Multiple branding options including the only Full-Service Delta/Marriott in the market.
- Ability to diversify revenue streams through a partial conversion to apartments.
- $90+ REVPAR Segment of the market
For more information on this listing, contact Chris Kilcullen: 303-250-8338 | [email protected]