Principal, Managing Director
- 300 Barr Harbor Drive
- Suite 150
West Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
- Main Line +1 610.276.1080
- Direct Line +1 610.276.1081
- Mobile +1 610.304.3402
- Fax +1 610.276.1079
David Fahey has spent the last 20+ years of his career in the commercial real estate industry. While at Binswanger, he served as President of the commercial division. On behalf of his clients, he successfully managed and completed projects in 31 states and 11 countries. He also brings to Avison Young experience on the development side of the business from his time as a partner at Preferred Real Estate Investments. Prior to his tenure in the real estate industry, Fahey spent 12 years in many capacities in the packaging industry, as well as two years in the chemical business.
Fahey earned his Bachelor of Science in business administration and financial management from Juniata College. He has served on many Boards, including St. David’s Golf Club and the Philadelphia Chapter of CoreNet for more than 10 years. Today, he serves on the Board of King of Prussia Business Improvement District and is on the Board of Trustees for Juniata College.
- Juniata College – B.S., Business Administration and Financial Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Avison Young Circle of Excellence – Production, 2016
- King of Prussia Business Improvement District
- Board of Trustees, Juniata College
- CoreNet, Philadelphia Chapter