Elizabeth oversees research for Avison Young’s Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte offices, tracking and analyzing key real estate and economic metrics to produce industry-leading insight that supports the firm’s professionals in executing successful client strategies. A North Carolina native, Elizabeth brings a depth of first-hand market knowledge and a local perspective to the research process. Elizabeth began her commercial real estate career in 1999 and spent 16 years handling both marketing and research for the firm’s Raleigh-Durham offices.
Elizabeth and her team contribute to Avison Young’s national and global reports and produce more than 30 local reports each year. They work with brokers throughout the year to fulfill customized research needs and routinely contribute insights and editorial content to local news and industry trade publications.
As a member of Avison Young’s local leadership team, Elizabeth works closely with North Carolina’s Managing Director and Principals on operational and business development initiatives.
- Member, Triangle Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Survey Committee
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Above and Beyond Award, 2016, Avison Young
- William P. Eyerman Award, 2011, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors®
- Women in Business Award, 2010, Triangle Business Journal
- Champion Award, Most Creative Advertising/Marketing Program, 2005, TCREW
- Leadership Award, 2004, 2005, 2013, Avison Young
- Company Spirit Award, 2006, Avison Young
Education and Designations
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communications
- Peace College (now William Peace University), Associate of Arts