A North Carolina native and commercial real estate veteran with more than 22 years’ tenure in the Triangle market, Elizabeth brings her extensive experience in research and marketing together to support Avison Young’s brokerage and management teams with thought leadership, marketing/communications and business development efforts.
Prior to her current role, Elizabeth led research efforts for Avison Young’s Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte offices, tracking and analyzing key real estate and economic metrics to produce industry-leading insight and support the firm’s professionals in executing successful client strategies. Elizabeth began her commercial real estate career in 1999 and spent 16 years handling both marketing and research for the firm’s Raleigh-Durham offices. During this time, she was an integral part of the local teams that successfully led the company through three mergers/acquisitions.
As a member of Avison Young’s local leadership team, Elizabeth works closely with North Carolina’s Managing Director and Principals on operational and business development strategies.
- Member, Triangle Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Survey Committee
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Above and Beyond Award, 2016, Avison Young
- William P. Eyerman Award, 2011, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors®
- Women in Business Award, 2010, Triangle Business Journal
- Champion Award, Most Creative Advertising/Marketing Program, 2005, TCREW
- Leadership Award, 2004, 2005, 2013, Avison Young
- Company Spirit Award, 2006, Avison Young
Education and Designations
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communications
- Peace College (now William Peace University), Associate of Arts