Better managed buildings. Better business outcomes.
Effective real estate asset management can make a significant contribution to your bottom line. Great property management delivers improved valuations, funds from operations, tenant retention and return on investment. We offer innovative real estate property management solutions that support your specific investment objectives. Our integrated management and financial reporting services are effectively executed by a dedicated team of professionals.
Our experience and expertise span office, retail and industrial property types, and draw upon all of the resources and subject matter expertise of our global organization. Our long-standing history of successful commercial property management is built on honesty, trust, and personal service. That means we are ready to assist whenever you or your tenants need us.
Hallmarks of our track record with investors include attention to detail in property maintenance and operations and exceptional service to tenants which results in documented success in tenant retention. We deliver a customizable reporting platform and consistent focus on value creation that maximizes your return on investment. And our national network allows us to scale with you, depending on your strategic growth plans and requirements.
Avison Young is committed to ensuring sustainability best practices are part of our daily building operations. Since 2001, we’ve met industry-recognized standards including BOMA BEST and LEED-O+M. Our professional, LEED-AP staff has deep experience in implementing sustainability strategies, bringing lessons learned, insight and a sound track record of high performance.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Raleigh-Durham Retail Report (Q2 2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Industrial Report (Q2 2020)
- Raleigh-Durham Office Report (Q2 2020)
- Palm Beach County Office Market Report (Q2 2020)
- Palm Beach County Industrial Market Report (Q2 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Office Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Industrial Market Report (2Q2020)
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 29, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 22, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 15, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 8, 2020