Retail Real Estate to Attract Customers and Add Value
Strategies that drive retail performance
Today’s retail market is more challenging and complex than ever before. You need to understand and respond to ever-changing consumer and market trends, continuously identify opportunities or potential reuse of existing facilities, and make investment decisions quickly and confidently. Our Retail Property Services team focus on delivering strategies that drive your retail performance and growth, for today and in the future.Connect with my local retail real estate advisor
Our team of seasoned retail experts provide deep collective intelligence on trends and opportunities to drive retailers, landlords and customers to your retail destinations. Whether you are expanding into new markets or growing your presence in an existing one, we partner with you to create flexible solutions that will drive your strategic multi-market growth. Our collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
Our extensive knowledge, expertise, and track record include all forms of retail. Should your transaction requirements or management needs include multiple locations, Avison Young’s collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
To find a Retail Real Estate Specialist, please click here.
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
Adaptive reuse: The way forward for America’s aging malls
Owners and developers across the U.S. are getting creative about the adaptive reuse of malls. The inherent opportunity that comes with once prominent retail centers? Their location.
With the benefits of location, generous parking lots and proximity to significant population centers, malls are coveted spaces for alternative opportunities.
- The Upstate (Greenville-Spartanburg) Retail Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Atlanta Retail Report (Q1 2021)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Nashville Retail Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Charleston Retail Market Report (Q1 2021)
- Atlanta Retail Report (Q4 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (4Q 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (3Q 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (2Q 2020)
- Net Lease Credit Rating Report (June 2020)
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 29, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 22, 2020