We highlighted De-globalization as a trend to watch in 2020. Little did we know that the COVID-19 pandemic would accelerate existing currents and introduce a new set of drivers that could have significant impacts more quickly than anticipated.Read more
Retail Real Estate Services
Strategies that drive retail performance
Today’s retail market is more challenging and complex than ever before. You need to understand and respond to ever-changing consumer and market trends, continuously identify opportunities or potential reuse of existing facilities, and make investment decisions quickly and confidently. Our Retail Property Services team focus on delivering strategies that drive your retail performance and growth, for today and in the future.
Our team of seasoned retail experts provide deep collective intelligence on trends and opportunities to drive retailers, landlords and customers to your retail destinations. Whether you are expanding into new markets or growing your presence in an existing one, we partner with you to create flexible solutions that will drive your strategic multi-market growth. Our collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
Our extensive knowledge, expertise, and track record include all forms of retail. Should your transaction requirements or management needs include multiple locations, Avison Young’s collaborative, integrated service structure helps ensure consistency and efficiency across your entire portfolio.
To find a Retail Real Estate Specialist, please click here.
Forecast - Trends for 2021
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- The Upstate (Greenville-Spartanburg) Retail Market Report (Q3 2020)
- Nashville Retail Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Charleston Retail Market Report (Q4 2020)
- Atlanta Retail Report (Q4 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (4Q 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (3Q 2020)
- Phoenix Retail Market Report (2Q 2020)
- Net Lease Credit Rating Report (June 2020)
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 29, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 22, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 15, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 8, 2020