Solutions for your changing needs
Managing your leased and owned real estate portfolio across asset types and geographies is challenging and ever-changing. As your business needs change and markets fluctuate, you need continuously updated transaction management strategies that support your business goals, reduce occupancy costs and give you maximum flexibility.
Our strategic real estate transaction management services leverage our extensive market knowledge, transaction advising experience, consulting services and project management expertise to deliver elegant portfolio solutions for your business.
We develop consistent, efficient processes across your entire portfolio. We work with you to maximize site selection, create strategic workplace solutions, and aggressively negotiate leases to maximize value.
Our comprehensive breadth of real estate portfolio management services includes acquisitions, build-outs, dispositions and renewals, and includes:
- Portfolio strategy development
- Site selection and acquisition
- Lease renewals and transaction negotiations
- Sublease and dispositions
- Tenant representation
- Market research and consulting
- Workplace strategies
- Sustainability best practices
- Project/construction management
Subscribe to Avison Young email communications for news, listing information, research reports and more.
- Raleigh-Durham Life Sciences Report (April 2020)
- Palm Beach County Office Market Report (Q2 2020)
- New Jersey Full Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Office Market Report (2Q2020)
- New Jersey Industrial Market Report (2Q2020)
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 29, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 22, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 15, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 8, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot June 1, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 25, 2020
- Florida Real Estate Weekly Snapshot May 18, 2020