Specializing in life science project management, Amanda advises clients on complex facility transitions. She is skilled in developing and tracking detailed schedules for multi-faceted projects. Her excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills help clients and vendor partners complete project within budget while minimizing risk of lost productivity. Throughout her twenty years of experience in the Professional Services, Financial, Biopharma, Higher Ed, and Healthcare industries she has repeated and proven success in facilities planning, furniture installation and relocations of all sizes.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Amanda was a Project Director at Dowling Houy Project Management and a Project Manager at both Peabody Office Furniture and Fox Relocation. She has worked with clients on pre-construction programming and budgeting, managed large client teams during tenant fit-outs through occupancy, and negotiated contracts for service provider on behalf of her clients.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management, Virginia Polytechnical Insitute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals / 260,000 sf / Lab Move Mngt
- Alkermes, Inc / 220,000 sf / Office & Lab Move Mngt
- MIT / 96,000 sf / Office Move Mngt during Windows and Façade upgrade
- Energetic / 32,000 sf / Owner’s Project Mngt Office & Lab Buildout
- Headwall Photonics / 17,000 sf / Owner’s Project Mngt, Office & Lab Move Mngt
- Woodrow Wilson Academy / 4,000 sf / Owner’s Project Mngt
- AVEO Oncology / 47,000 sf / On-site Facility Management, Office & Lab Move Mngt