Judge graduated from Texas Christian University with a BS in Psychology and a minor in Spanish. He then attended the University of North Texas where he obtained a M. Ed. and managed a Residential Treatment Center for Hugley Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. After leaving the hospital, Judge completed the Ranch Management Program at T.C.U. and founded an export company.
Judge has been active in commercial real estate since 1998. Judge worked as a Senior Advisor at Cresa Dallas, and joined Avison Young in 2013.
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Minor in Spanish
- University of North Texas, M. Ed.
- Brazos Capital Management
- FelCor Lodging Trust
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Wyndham Hotel Corporation