David Stanley is a Senior Associate at Avison Young Knoxville, specializing in cash flow properties for investors.
David graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Business and Administration in Logistics and Transportation. He later, in 2005, became active in real estate when he began working with Meridian Realty Advisors |Valbridge as a commercial property appraiser and earned his MAI designation. Since then, David has primarily worked as an appraiser with his business, Red Anchor Company in addition to his many contributions here at Avison Young. He has extensive experience with a variety of commercial properties, typically handling common market value estimates for commercial properties, partial interest appraisals, consulting, and market surveys. He is licensed as a State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Tennessee and holds the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute. Based on his experience with underwriting, he helps investors find cash flow properties based on their individual needs.
Designations / License
- Appraisal Institute – MAI Designation
- State of Tennessee Certified General Real Estate Appraiser No. 3694 (Active)
- Affiliate Broker License No. 333590 – Avison Young (Active since 2015)
- Tennessee Chapter of the Appraisal Institute – Public Relations Committee
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Commercial Committee – 2016 – 2018
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Commercial Committee Chair – 2017
- Member of Nucleus Knoxville since 2014
- Tennessee Chapter of the Appraisal Institute Chapter Director – 2020 to current
- Bearden Middle School Foundation Board
- Sertoma Board (My Life Board)