Jake Brewer is an Executive Vice President with Avison Young’s Knoxville office specializing in the retail sector. With a primary focus on retail tenant representation and site selection, Jake also works with landlords and developers on acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing assignments, in addition to investment sales within the capital markets sector.
Jake began his commercial real estate career in 2006 upon graduating from the University of Tennessee with a degree in finance. In his 10+ year career Jake has accumulated an extensive client base, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations and large institutions, to local companies and individual franchisees. Several of Jake’s clients depend on his expertise beyond the local level, engaging him in a much larger capacity to handle their real estate requirements on both regional and national scales.
Jake is consistently ranked within the top producers of the company, and has received numerous accolades and awards within the commercial real estate industry. In addition to receiving 9 CoStar Power Broker awards since 2011, Jake was named “Broker of the Year” by the East TN CCIM chapter in 2015, 2016, and 2017, as well as Retail Broker of the Year in 2016 and 2017. Jake also received national recognition by Real Estate Forum Magazine where he was named one of “Tomorrow’s Retail Leaders”, an award given to 27 retail experts under the age of 35 across the country.
- 2020 President of CCIM East TN
- 2017 Broker of the Year - East TN CCIM Chapter
- 2016 Broker of the Year - East TN CCIM Chapter
- 2016 Retail Broker of the Year - East TN CCIM Chapter
- 2015 Broker of the Year - East TN CCIM Chapter
- 2016 Co-Star Power Broker Award - Retail Transactions
- 2015 Co-Star Power Broker Award - Retail Transactions
- 2015 Co-Star Power Broker Award - Sales Transactions
- 2014 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Sales Transactions
- 2014 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Retail Transactions
- 2013 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Retail Transactions
- 2012 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Retail Transactions
- 2012 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Office Transactions
- 2011 Co-Star Power Broker Award – Retail Transactions
- Named one of “Tomorrow’s Retail Leaders”— Real Estate Forum Magazine—May 2014
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – East Tennessee Chapter
- Licensed Real Estate Broker- Tennessee
- University of Tennessee: B.S., Finance and Marketing