Amanda Gorozdi’s commercial real estate career began in 2011 at Cushman and Wakefield. By 2013, she was recruited by Avison Young to open their 50th office on Long Island with Principal and Managing Director Ted Stratigos. Gorozdi’s primary role has been representing tenants and landlords on strategic real estate matters, managing and developing client relationships, and optimizing real estate portfolios. Her experience and understanding of the Long Island market from the tenant and landlord perspective gives her an edge when guiding and negotiating on behalf of her clients.
Gorozdi’s client list ranges from small local companies to large international firms, including National Grid, MTA, Cablevision, Salesforce.com, Owens & Minor, Winthrop Hospital, Professional Physical Therapy and Sbarro, to name a few. Her professional expertise has assisted her clients in leasing, purchasing, selling, consulting, and build-to-suit transactions. Gorozdi is fluent in office and industrial space, as well as land, flex, and retail properties on Long Island.
Gorozdi’s success has overflowed into her business and client relationships as a trusted advisor because of her consistent demonstration of leadership within the brokerage community on Long Island. This can be seen from her role as board member in the Commercial Industrial Brokerage Society, her position on the company’s Young Professional Leadership Council, and her participation in philanthropic organizations.
Before her career in commercial real estate, her past work experience included marketing and management roles in radio broadcasting, sports, insurance, industrial, and car industries. These roles have aided her tremendously in understanding and relating to her client’s needs. Gorozdi is a cum laude graduate of the University at Albany, State University of New York with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration concentrating in Marketing and Management.
- New York Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- CIBS Board Member since 2014
- Young Professional Leadership Council Leader for Avison Young – 2015-2016
Awards & Recognitions
- Avison Young Brokerage Professional of the Year - 2015
- Rechler Equities Industrial Deal of the Year - 2014
- Recognized by Long Island Business News (LIBN) as "Ones to Watch in Commercial Real Estate" - 2014
- Featured and interviewed in New York Real Estate Journal's (NYREJ) annual "Women in Real Estate" newspaper on several occasions
- Quoted in LIBN articles for market information and seen as a reputable source
- University at Albany, State University of New York - BS in Business Administration concentrating in Marketing and Management
|Empire Corporate Park - Horseblock Road||
Empire Corporate Park - Horseblock Road
Medford, NY 11763
|Land||For Sale / For Lease|
|900 Merchants Concourse||
900 Merchants Concourse
Westbury, NY 11590