Chas Simcox joined Avison Young in 2016 as a Vice President and member of the Tenant Advisory and Enterprise Solutions teams. Mr. Simcox’s practice is national is scope, representing corporate users with portfolios across North America, and is centered in Minneapolis/St. Paul representing clients with office and industrial needs throughout the Twin Cities. His 13 years of experience in the industry give his clients best-in-class results with a proven process, national market experience and concierge level service.
Professional Affiliations and Volunteerism
Throughout his career Mr. Simcox has volunteered for a number of industry associations and local non-profit organizations, including:
- CoreNet – current member
- Minnesota Commercial Realtors Association (MNCAR) – current member
- International Facility Managers Association (IFMA) – former board member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP) – former member
- MORE Empowerment – former board member 2014-2018
- Breck School – Assistant Varsity hockey coach 2003-2004
- Minnetonka Youth Hockey Association – Youth hockey coach 2006-2011
- Chanhassen High School - Assistant Varsity hockey coach 2011-2012
Transaction Management Experience
Restaurant Technologies, Inc.: Exclusively manage the corporate real estate portfolio of over 40 locations including lease renewals, relocations and new locations nationwide since 2018.
Medtronic: As part of the Global Real Estate team, exclusively managed the corporate real estate portfolio as North American Transaction Manager of over 250 locations including lease renewals, acquisitions, relocations, new locations, subleasing and dispositions from 2011-2014.
DLR Group: Exclusively managed the real estate portfolio of over 20 locations including lease renewals, relocations and new locations from 2013-2015.
PearsonVUE: Exclusively managed the expansion of the testing-center real estate portfolio with new locations in 12-15 markets each year from 2012-2014.
- Oracle – 147,000 SF Minneapolis CBD
- Sojos – 88,000 SF manufacturing facility, Southeast Twin Cities
- Washburn Center for Children – 55,000 SF Site selection & build-to-suit, Minneapolis West Loop
- LifeSource – 40,000 SF Site selection & build-to-suit, Minneapolis
- Winslow Capital Management – 25,500 SF Minneapolis CBD
- MDA Leadership Consulting – 15,000 SF Minneapolis CBD
- Key Investment, Inc. – 14,500 SF Minneapolis CBD
|Mendota Corporate Centre||
1110 Centre Point Curve
Mendota Heights, MN
80 South 8th Street