Stephanie Severson, J.D. and Principal, joined Avison Young’s Enterprise Solutions and Tenant Advisory groups in 2015. Ms. Severson consults with large corporate users and manages corporate real estate portfolios on a global basis. Clients such as Thrivent Financial, CenturyLink, and Great Clips, Inc. benefit from her 17 years of experience, best-in-class process, national market knowledge and relevant legal expertise. Ms. Severson manages an average of 100 transactions per year for her clients.
Ms. Severson entered the commercial real estate industry in 2001 at the Twin Cities Grubb & Ellis office. She then joined Northstar Partners / Cushman & Wakefield’s Office Services Group in 2004 before becoming a Director on Cushman & Wakefield / Northmarq’s Corporate Advisory Services team.
- Member: National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Committee Co-Chair: NAIOP Community Enhancement Committee (2012-2015)
- Committee Member: NAIOP Golf Committee (2015 – Present)
- Member: Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Recipient: 2018 Top Women in Finance (Finance & Commerce)
- Member: 2017 MSPBJ Women to Know (Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal)
- Recipient: 2014 NAIOP Volunteer of the Year
- Recipient: 2006 Emerging Broker of the Year (Northstar Partners / Cushman & Wakefield)
- Recipient: 2006 Office Transaction of the Year (MNCAR)
- Recipient: #2 Brokerage Team in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
Ms. Severson has done volunteer work with Camp Fire MN, Bridging, Hope for the City, and TreeHouse and is continues to be active in her local community.