Annamaria joined Avison Young in the fall of 2017 as Administrative Coordinator before being promoted in the fall of 2019 to her current position as Client Services Coordinator. Prior to joining the Avison Young team, Annamaria worked as a paralegal for a handful of firms in Greater Philadelphia where she successfully executed a wide array of tasks and initiatives. Annamaria graduated Cum Laude from Bloomsburg University with a degree in Business Management where she was also a member of Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Societies.
A native of Lansdale, PA, Annamaria attended Lansdale Catholic High School where she was a member of the National Honor Society throughout her tenure. She also volunteered for Gift of Life International Charity, a group that raises money to send teams of doctors to operate on children with heart issues all around the world.
Outside of the office Annamaria enjoys cooking, baking, spending time with her family and traveling.
- Bloomsburg University – B.S.B.A., Business Management
- Graduated Cum Laude, Bloomsburg University
- Beta Gamma Sigma & Phi Kappa Phi Honors Societies
- National Honor Society, Lansdale Catholic High School
- Volunteer for Gift of Life International Charity