Wayne Hunt is a multi-faceted executive with many years of progressive institutional experience in commercial real estate as both a manager and practitioner. His experience includes asset management, agency leasing, value-add / asset re-positioning, development, acquisitions / dispositions and tenant advisory. He has participated in the structuring and negotiation of 11 million square feet of leases, $525 million of sales/exchanges/re-positionings and $200 million of development projects.
Wayne began his career in Chicago, first as an asset manager with Henry Crown and Company, and then as the Operations Manager for Chicago Board of Trade. Since his relocation to Philadelphia, Wayne has served as the regional president of The Galbreath Company, a Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of Jones Lang LaSalle and an Executive Director of Cushman & Wakefield.
Wayne has provided real estate services to a myriad of clients, including MetLife, GE Capital, DuPont Capital, Textron, Christiana Care, Independence Blue Cross, Saul Ewing, Turner Construction Company, Cargill, DLA Piper, and HSBC.
- University of Massachusetts, B.S., Maga Cum Laude
- Babson College, M.B.A., Finance
- United States Air Force - 4 Years Active Duty Worldwide
- Air Force Commendation Medal
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker, Pennsylvania
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Delaware
- Lower Merion Township Ward Committeeman
- Past President, Haverford Civic Association
- Past Chairman, Men’s Committee - Devon Horse Show
- Mayors’ Private Sector Task Force
- Philadelphia Antiques Show Volunteer
- Radnor Races Race Committee