Vice President, Industrial, Office & Investment Services
- 2 E Bryan Street, Ste 422
Savannah, Georgia 31401 United States
- Main Line +1.912.777.1215
- Direct Line +1.912.655.1507
- Mobile +1.912.655.1507
- Fax +1.843.725.7201
- Email [email protected]
Based in Savannah, GA, Michael Bone joined Avison Young SC & Savannah as Vice President in 2018, bringing over 15 years of experience in office, industrial, investment and land transactions. Michael is known as a client focused, results driven commercial real estate professional by his clients and colleagues.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Michael served as a Partner & Senior Advisor for SVN GASC. A native to Savannah, Michael is heavily involved in the community having numerous affiliations as well as leadership roles with local and regional charities.
Known for his strategic planning and problem-solving skills, Michael is committed to the highest quality of service to his clients by focusing, fully understanding and creating value to each client’s requirements, as it relates to the deal cycle.
- St Joseph’s/Candler Hospital Foundation – Candler Clays Charity Shoot & Auction 2021 Co-Chair
- Savannah/Hilton Head Realtors Commercial Alliance - Past President 2015
- Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) - Savannah Chapter - Past President, Past State Board Member
- Young Professionals of Savannah - Past Committee Member
- 2008 Savannah Top 40 Under 40 Business Professionals
- Savannah Area Board of Realtors
- Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
- Emerging Leaders Committee
- University of Georgia (UGA) Alumni Association
- Terry College of Business Alumni Association
- Propeller Club of Savannah – Member
- GA Real Estate License
- SC Real Estate License