Senior Property Manager
- 515 Congress Avenue
- Suite 1175
Austin, TX 78701 United States
- Main Line +1.512.717.3083
Mimi Fisher recently joined Avison Young taking on the Senior Property Management role in the Austin market. Mimi’s background in CRE development and management spans over 25 years. She began her career managing office, retail and flex warehouse throughout the Greater Atlanta area returning home to Ohio where she began a development career with RG Properties. Mimi was involved in every aspect of development and construction of retail centers in Ohio and Michigan; including land acquisitions, financing, the due diligence and approval process, physical development and construction oversight. She took that experience and transitioned into a project management role with civil engineering firm, CESO. As her family grew, they relocated to Charlotte, NC and Mimi returned to asset management.
During her nine years with JLL, she managed a 650,000 sf mixed use development, on 58 acres, and 19 buildings. Her oversight of this team and project included, capital planning, budgeting, construction, leasing, finance, accounting and tenant relations.
Mimi's experience, positive attitude, relationship driven approach, business acumen and skill to discern any challenge, make her uniquely qualified as Sr. Property Manager and portfolio lead in Austin, TX.
Leadership, Mentorship, Service
- Mimi has served as a PGA Tour Volunteer and Ambassador for six years; events raising $3.05 billion for local charities.
- She is currently the Parish Champion for Dynamic Catholics at St. Catherine of Siena.
- Mimi was a founding member of JLL’s Women’s Business Network Carolina’s Chapter. She also won the Spotlight Prism Award for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Other services over the years include The First Tee of Greater Charlotte, Girl Scouts and Ronald McDonald House.
Mimi has a Finance and English background with studies completed at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Mimi has a North Carolina Broker’s License and Texas Sales License. She is CPM Candidate at Institute of Real Estate Management. Has also been a member of ICSC, with Certifications in Management and Investment of Retail space.