Commercial Real Estate Services in Austin
Commercial real estate advisor providing services for consulting, leasing and project management in Greater Austin
Avison Young’s commercial real estate advisors have been helping Austin tenants, occupiers, and investors realize their goals for more than seven years. Avison Young’s brokerage team in Austin, Texas has consistently completed major commercial space leasing and commercial building investment sales transactions across all asset types.
Avison Young is one of the top providers of integrated commercial real estate services in the Greater Austin region. With offices located across the globe, our commercial real estate advisors offer full market coverage to best serve our clients regardless of location. Avison Young offers a diverse group of senior real estate professionals who possess substantial experience in leasing, property management, project management, capital markets services and consulting services across all product types, with the backing of our best-in-class research and marketing teams.
Avison Young welcomes Matthew L. Brown to the Austin officeBrown joins Landan Dory and Jonathan Hipp in the Net Lease GroupApril 8, 2021Austin, TX – Corey Martin, Principal and Managing Director of Avison Young’s Austin office today announced the strategic hiring of Senior Associate, Matthew L. Brown. Brown joins Landan Dory on the Austin Net Lease team alongside the national Net Lease Group led by Jonathan Hipp. “When I realized that the Landan was looking for a partner to help build Austin’s net lease team, and that our long-term vision and philosophies were aligned, I quickly said yes to the opportunity with Avison Young,” said Brown.
2021 Forecast Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2021Our 2021 Austin Forecast is here and the outlook is resoundingly positive! Austin retains nearly all fundamental strengths responsible for its strong position before the pandemic and remains ready and suited for additional growth throughout 2021
Austin & San Antonio Market Office Report (Q3 2020)October 30, 2020
Austin's Land, Development & Industrial team shares in ABJ's article "Here's how expectations are transforming around the future of development in Austin"October 14, 2020
San Antonio Market Office Report (Q2 2020)August 24, 2020
Austin Market Office Report (Q2 2020)July 29, 2020While Austin has long been one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States, the softening of market fundamentals indicate tenants and investors alike are taking a cautious approach to their office needs.
§531.20 Information About Brokerage Services
- The Commission adopts by reference the Information About Brokerage Services Notice, TREC No. IABS 1-0 (IABS Notice). The IABS Notice is published by and available from the Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Texas 78711-2188, www.trec.texas.gov.
- Each active real estate broker and sales agent shall provide:
- a link to a completed IABS Notice in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of each business website, labeled:
- "Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 10 point font; or
- "TREC Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 12 point font; and
- the completed IABS Notice at the first substantive communication as required under §1101.558, Texas Occupations Code.