Avison Young in Austin
Since gaining its foothold in Austin in 2014, Avison Young Austin has evolved into a fully-integrated commercial real estate services firm. Our unique ability to provide the full spectrum of services at the local level is unmatched in the market. We represent owners and occupiers of commercial spaces in leasing, property management, project management, capital markets services and consulting services across all product types, with the backing of our best-in-class research and marketing teams.
Client satisfaction doesn’t just equate to business success – it’s our primary mission. We combine our client centric passion with collaboration across all services to ensure we exceed our client’s needs.
Robust market knowledge and experience locally, nationally and across the globe underpins our ability to deliver the strategies and trend insights that help our clients navigate changing real estate landscapes.
Austin is the capital of the state of Texas and the 11th most populated city in the U.S. The Greater Austin area, which comprises five counties, has a population of over 2 million people. Named U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Place to Live in the U.S.” from 2017-2019, Austin is a thriving cultural hub, home of the South by Southwest technology and arts festival, and the Live Music Capital of the World. Since the Great Recession, Austin has emerged as a standout economic powerhouse thanks to its highly-educated workforce and diverse economy. Austin’s tech-heavy landscape - and its ability to attract tenants from Silicon Valley - has earned the city the nickname ‘Silicon Hills’.
Austin & San Antonio Market Office Report (Q3 2020)October 30, 2020
Austin's Land, Development & Industrial team shares in ABJ's article "Here's how expectations are transforming around the future of development in Austin"October 14, 2020
San Antonio Market Office Report (Q2 2020)August 24, 2020
Austin Market Office Report (Q2 2020)July 29, 2020While Austin has long been one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States, the softening of market fundamentals indicate tenants and investors alike are taking a cautious approach to their office needs.
Avison Young Austin positioned for growth after Tesla’s announcement to build in East AustinThe Land Development and Industrial team have been steadily working the Manor market for yearsJuly 26, 2020
San Antonio Market Office Report (Q1 2020)June 1, 2020Sales volume in San Antonio reached $130M by the close of the first quarter in 2020 with investors paying a median price of $263 PSF - a $67 increase from 2019. Though COVID-19 presents uncertainty for the market, San Antonio's diverse industry sectors are expected to propel the city forward post pandemic
§531.20 Information About Brokerage Services
- The Commission adopts by reference the Information About Brokerage Services Notice, TREC No. IABS 1-0 (IABS Notice). The IABS Notice is published by and available from the Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Texas 78711-2188, www.trec.texas.gov.
- Each active real estate broker and sales agent shall provide:
- a link to a completed IABS Notice in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of each business website, labeled:
- "Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 10 point font; or
- "TREC Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 12 point font; and
- the completed IABS Notice at the first substantive communication as required under §1101.558, Texas Occupations Code.