Commercial Real Estate Services in Austin
Commercial real estate advisor providing services for consulting, leasing and project management in Greater Austin
Avison Young’s Austin office has become one of the area’s premier client-focused, full-service providers of commercial real estate. Our diverse group of senior real estate professionals possess substantial bench strength in leasing, property management, project management, capital markets services and consulting services across all product types, with the backing of our best-in-class research and marketing teams. In utilizing our company’s no-silo approach to partnership, we provide reliable, efficient services for owners and investors alike, as well as for users and occupants.
Avison Young is a global real estate advisor built to create real economic, social, and environmental value, powered by – and for, people. We believe there is a vital role for our sector in creating healthy, productive workplaces for employees; cities that are centres of prosperity for its citizens and; built spaces and places that create a net benefit to the economy, the environment and the community. Our people organize around our clients’ opportunities and work as colleagues to focus on their success.
2021 Forecast Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2021Our 2021 Austin Forecast is here and the outlook is resoundingly positive! Austin retains nearly all fundamental strengths responsible for its strong position before the pandemic and remains ready and suited for additional growth throughout 2021
Austin & San Antonio Market Office Report (Q3 2020)October 30, 2020
Austin's Land, Development & Industrial team shares in ABJ's article "Here's how expectations are transforming around the future of development in Austin"October 14, 2020
San Antonio Market Office Report (Q2 2020)August 24, 2020
Austin Market Office Report (Q2 2020)July 29, 2020While Austin has long been one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States, the softening of market fundamentals indicate tenants and investors alike are taking a cautious approach to their office needs.
Avison Young Austin positioned for growth after Tesla’s announcement to build in East AustinThe Land Development and Industrial team have been steadily working the Manor market for yearsJuly 26, 2020
§531.20 Information About Brokerage Services
- The Commission adopts by reference the Information About Brokerage Services Notice, TREC No. IABS 1-0 (IABS Notice). The IABS Notice is published by and available from the Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Texas 78711-2188, www.trec.texas.gov.
- Each active real estate broker and sales agent shall provide:
- a link to a completed IABS Notice in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of each business website, labeled:
- "Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 10 point font; or
- "TREC Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 12 point font; and
- the completed IABS Notice at the first substantive communication as required under §1101.558, Texas Occupations Code.