Houston Commercial Real Estate Services
Commercial real estate advisor providing services for leasing, investment sales and capital markets in Houston
Avison Young’s Houston, Texas office has become one of the area’s premier client-focused, full-service providers of commercial real estate. Our experienced team of commercial real estate advisors cover all major industry sectors, including office, industrial, retail, mixed-use, development, and investment. In utilizing our company’s no-silo approach to partnership, we provide reliable, efficient services for owners and investors alike, as well as for users and occupants.
Avison Young is a global real estate advisor built to create real economic, social, and environmental value, powered by – and for, people. We believe there is a vital role for our sector in creating healthy, productive workplaces for employees; cities that are centers of prosperity for its citizens and; built spaces and places that create a net benefit to the economy, the environment and the community. Our people organize around our clients’ opportunities and work as colleagues to focus on their success.Contact Us
Avison Young releases First Quarter 2021 Market Reports for Houston office and industrial sectorsOffice leasing activity slows while industrial keeps paceApril 7, 2021Avison Young today released both its First Quarter 2021 Office and Industrial Market Reports for Houston.
Avison Young brokers 10.62-acre land sale for 44-unit single-family for-rent development project in HoustonMarch 2, 2021Avison Young announced today that it has negotiated the sale of 10.62 acres of land located at 11514 Trickey Road in Houston. The majority of the land will be developed for use as a single-family community.
Avison Young brokers 63-AC land sale in northeast Harris CountyJanuary 6, 2021Avison Young today announced today that it has negotiated the sale of 63 acres of land at Atascocita Rd., northeast of Wilson Rd. in Humble, Texas.
§531.20 Information About Brokerage Services
- The Commission adopts by reference the Information About Brokerage Services Notice, TREC No. IABS 1-0 (IABS Notice). The IABS Notice is published by and available from the Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Texas 78711-2188, www.trec.texas.gov.
- Each active real estate broker and sales agent shall provide:
- a link to a completed IABS Notice in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of each business website, labeled:
- "Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 10 point font; or
- "TREC Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 12 point font; and
- the completed IABS Notice at the first substantive communication as required under §1101.558, Texas Occupations Code.