Avison Young arranges sale of six-building Chicago medical office portfolioFebruary 27, 2023
Hammes Partners purchased portfolio of multiple health system anchored portfolio
Chicago, IL – Avison Young has arranged the sale of a six-building portfolio of medical office buildings to Hammes Partners on behalf of a private partnership. The portfolio consists of more than 120,000 square feet (sf) of critical care facilities spread across the north suburbs with locations including Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove and Vernon Hills.
The seller was represented by Principals Mike Wilson and Erik Foster based in the Avison Young’s Chicago office along with Jim Kornick based in Washington, DC in partnership with Colliers Chicago leasing expert Darryl Silverman.
“The portfolio is 94% occupied with long-term leases and a tenant roster including Advocate Aurora, North Shore University Health, Northwest Community Health, AMITA Health along with several additional very strong physician groups that made it a very attractive offering, said Wilson. “The buildings are well located and many of the tenants have long histories within each.”
Portfolio locations include:
- 1410 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 1420 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 1430 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 600 West Lake Cook Road, Buffalo Grove, IL
- 650 West Lake Cook Road, Buffalo Grove, IL
- 830 West End Court, Vernon Hills, IL
Avison Young creates real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people. As a private company, our clients collaborate with an empowered partner who is invested in their success. Our integrated talent realizes the full potential of real estate by using global intelligence platforms that provide clients with insights and advantage. Together, we can create healthy, productive workplaces for employees, cities that are centers for prosperity for their citizens, and built spaces and places that create a net benefit to the economy, the environment and the community.
Avison Young is a 2022 winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies Platinum Club designation, having retained its Best Managed designation for 11 consecutive years.
For more information:
- Download property photo here.
- Nathan Reyna, Regional Media Relations & Content Specialist, Northeast & Midwest: +1.972.533.1396
- Mike Wilson, Head of Healthcare Capital Markets , Principal, Chicago: +1.773.405.8990