Greg Langston, Principal and Managing Director of Avison Young’s Dallas office, specializes in representing tenants for their office and industrial needs. Greg is responsible for delivering all service lines to clients, developing new business and recruiting additional talent to enhance the local service offerings in Dallas-Fort Worth. A 26-year industry veteran, his expertise includes leasing, sale/leasebacks, site selection, financial analysis, building sale/dispositions, build to suit leases and lease buyouts throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Avison Young in 2013, Greg was a founding member of Dillon Corporate Services and Cresa’s Dallas and Birmingham offices. Greg has been recognized as a top broker in Dallas on numerous occasions such as in D CEO Magazine and the Dallas Business Journal. He was also awarded the Avison Young Circle of Excellence for 2015.
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts, English, Minor in Biology - 1990
- Certified Commercial Investment Member - 1993
- AT&T Bryon Nelson Golf Tournament (Sponsor for 15 years)
- University of Alabama Leadership Board - College of Arts & Sciences
- SMU Folsom Institute for Real Estate Board
- Episcopal School of Dallas Dad's Partnership Board