Las Vegas industrial real estate market report

Q1 2022

The Las Vegas industrial market remains highly competitive as tenants compete for a limited amount of available space. A lack of available land for future developments adds another layer of complexity to an industrial market that is undersupplied at current demand levels. Rental rates should rise in the coming quarters as long as the total amount of vacant space continues to decline.

102 msf

Inventory

Total industrial and flex industrial inventory totaled 102,277,615 sf at the end of Q1. Traditional industrial properties account for 90.1% of the total inventory, leaving 9.9% of existing inventory space coming from flex industrial properties.

2.1 msf

Net absorption

There was 2,111,024 sf of positive net absorption in Q1, marking the seventh consecutive quarter with positive net absorption. Average quarterly net absorption since 2018 is approximately 1.41 msf.

$0.85/sf

Direct asking rent

Direct asking rates increased by 11.8% quarter-over-quarter, rising from $0.76 to $0.85 psf. Since Q1 2018, the average NNN asking rate has risen 32.1%.

5.5 msf

Availabilities

Total available space rose for the first time since Q4 2020, increasing by 964,066 sf relative to Q4 2021. Direct available space accounted for 5,069,313 sf of the total available space.

1.8%

Vacancy

Total vacancy rates declined to 1.8% in the quarter, a record-low for the Las Vegas industrial market. The direct vacancy rate was 1.6%, with a 0.2% sublease vacancy rate.

$222M

Investment sales

Investment volume in the first quarter amounted to $222,235,213. The average transaction was priced at $179 psf. This was a relatively muted quarter for industrial transactions following a very active 2021 that recorded nearly $1.5 billion in total investment volume.

Download Las Vegas Industrial Market Report

Your source for the latest Las Vegas industrial real estate reports

Stay on top of current trends affecting the industrial real estate sector in Las Vegas. Gain an overall better understanding of Vegas's industrial real estate market conditions, so you can better formulate strategies to overcome any obstacle and know how to best invest in industrial real estate in Las Vegas.

Here, you’ll always find the latest industrial real estate market news so you can stay ahead. Come back often to see expert insights on the current and future of the Las Vegas industrial real estate market.

Get the latest Las Vegas industrial market reports right in your inbox