Specializing in property management, Lisa Mailliard is responsible for overseeing the real estate management teams in the Las Vegas and Phoenix markets. Her current portfolio includes 10Msf encompassing office, medical office, retail, industrial and association product. With over 25 years CRE experience, market knowledge, detailed processes, and effective relationship skills, Lisa continues to foster growth and results for clients, tenants, brokers and employees by advancing their goals and achieving efficiencies with excellent customer service. Lisa’s clients include LBA Realty, Clarion, MetLife, GE Capital, CBRE REI, Deutsche Bank, iStar, Allegis, and dozens of high-net-worth investors.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Lisa was the General Manager at The Esplanade, an institutional Class A office campus in Phoenix. Prior to returning to property management, she spent four years in CBRE brokerage on the highly successful Anderson-Cunningham multifamily institutional sales team where they transacted of $1.2B in deals in 2014, her last year in brokerage. Lisa was named RISE Employee in 2019 for her adherence to the CBRE core values of Rise, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
- MBA in Real Estate Finance, Kelley School, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Arts, The Colorado College
- Licensed Broker, Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Board Member, Biltmore Area Partnership
- Member, NAIOP
- Founder and Past Chair, Handbags for Hope St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- LBA Realty/1.2M sf / Property Management
- Clarion/1.2M sf/Property Management
- Camelback Esplanade Association/2M sf/Management
- Allegis / 250,000 sf / Property Management