Brian specializes in representing tenants in office leasing transactions. Before joining Avison Young, Brian was part of the Colliers Occupier Services Bay Area team, a tenant representation group serving clients in San Francisco and Northern California. While at Colliers, Brian helped provide his tenants with a platform of integrated services including Strategic Planning; Transaction Management; Portfolio Management; Financial Analysis; Site Selection Project Management; Workplace Strategy; and more. He has represented a range of corporate clients from venture-funded technology startups to local professional services firms to the Fortune 500.
Brian completed his bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is a licensed California Real Estate Salesperson and a member of The Guardsmen, a San Francisco-based volunteer organization benefitting at-risk youth in the Bay Area. He and his wife, Katie, are expecting their first child in December – a baby girl! Brian is an avid fly fisherman, loves to golf and when not in San Francisco, can usually be found at his “home away from home” in Ennis, Montana.
Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Okta 301 Brannan Street 82,000
- Okta 634 2nd Street 45,000
- Sunrun 225 Bush Street 40,000
- Campari 1255 Battery Street 34,000
- Thomson Reuters 50 California Street 9,000
- Environmental Defense Fund 123 Mission Street 7,000
- Bose 140 2nd Street 6,000
- Brit Media Inc. 560 Sutter Street 5,000
- Woman Donors Network 601 Montgomery Street 5,000
- Cranial Technologies 1100 Van Ness 4,000
- Exceed Capital 235 Pine Street 3,000
- iStar 33 New Montgomery Street 2,000
- Evergreen 155 Montgomery Street 2,000