Erika Kim joined Avison Young in 2018 as a Vice President of Marketing for the San Francisco Bay Area and will focus on building a high-preforming marketing platform, develop client engagement strategies, and promote the Avison Young brand to the greater real estate community.
Erika has nearly 15 years of professional marketing experience, with 10 years spent working at global CRE firms, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) and Colliers International (Colliers). She brings great energy, along with strategic marketing, branding and creative talents to Avison Young. Erika joins us from Colliers, where she led all marketing and branding efforts for the San Francisco office. She was responsible for building a dynamic marketing platform wherein she spearheaded the implementation of digital marketing, new business development and property marketing strategies. Erika was also a member of the Colliers Northern California Marketing Leadership team where she created process, collaborate and share best practices.
Prior to Colliers, Erika was the regional Design Manager at JLL West Coast where she supported the firm’s revenue generation, operational growth and brand integrity. She was responsible for increasing the local market awareness and brand recognition for this global Fortune 500 company.
Erika brings with her a culture of collaboration and a spirit of entrepreneurship, and is eager to provide our talented professionals with creative marketing tools and technology to better serve you and our clients.
- Women of Influence 2020 – GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum; Winner Marketing and Communications Professional.
- Hermes Creative Awards 2017: 100 Hooper Email Campaign; Gold Winner
- 100 Hooper Proposal – Colliers Best New Business Proposal – Finalist
- Colliers Market Research iPad App 2015 – Best Market Intelligence Initiative – Finalist
- Hermes Creative Awards 2014: State of the University Address Poster; Gold Winner
- CPE’s 2012 Distinguished Achievement Awards: One Front Street Marketing Campaign –Most Creative Repositioning Plan
- MarcCom Awards 2011: 111 Sutter Street Brochure–Silver and Honorable Mentions
- Ten Jones Lang LaSalle’s VIP “Marketing and Design Firsts” and “Best Practices” awards
Bachelor in Fine Arts in Graphic Design - San Jose State University
MBA Marketing - Lynn University