Mark L. Evenson is Principal and Managing Director for Avison Young in Minneapolis Minnesota. With 30 years of industry experience, Mark brings a consultative, focused approach to his practice; helping companies reduce their real estate spend, while bringing value throughout their organization. Mark specializes in site selection, portfolio and transaction management, strategic planning and negotiations. He has provided effective and innovative solutions for companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational corporations.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Mark served as a Senior Vice-President and Managing Director for DTZ Global Property Services, where he led their Minneapolis office for seven years; doubling revenues within the first two years of his tenure.
Before joining DTZ, Mark was Executive Vice President with The Staubach Company where he started the company’s Twin Cities Branch as its sole employee in 2001. Mark recruited and hired a professional staff that produced increased revenues by 25 percent for five consecutive years. Mark was awarded with “Top Achiever” in 2004, 2006 and 2007.
Prior to Staubach, Mark was the Managing Director/Branch Manager with Cushman & Wakefield, building the Minnesota branch from start up to $6 million in revenues in five years. He successfully recruited and developed a market presence that included over 80 employees and a 5 million square foot portfolio of managed properties. He has also held key positions at Welsh Companies, Inc.; United Properties; and The Griffin Real Estate Company.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Association of Commercial Realtors
- Minneapolis Downtown Council, Executive Committee
- Founding board member; The Jobs Foundation (non- profit organization)
- Featured campus speaker and guest class lecturer for Campus Crusade’s Entrepreneurial and Executive Forums.
- Facilities Committee and Community Task Force member for Wayzata Public Schools
Honors and Certifications
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Recognized as a top producer: Griffin Companies; United Properties; The Staubach Company; DTZ
Education and Designations
- BA, Business Administration, and Graduate Studies, University of Minnesota, Bethel University
|600 Metropoint|| |
600 Highway 169 S
Saint Louis Park, MN