Corey brings over 13 years of knowledge and experience to Avison Young’s Austin and Southern California teams, specializing in investment sales and agency leasing of office and industrial properties throughout Austin, San Diego and Riverside, California. Corey
has extensive experience in the life cycle of office and industrial assets. His experience includes landlord representation, investment sales, asset management, land acquisition/deposition and developer representation.
Mr. Martin’s past experience includes:
• Chief Operating Officer/Principal of Coldwell Banker Commercial SoCal Group, where his responsibilities ranged from strategic planning, to overseeing daily operations to managing a team of professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive real estate services throughout Inland Empire and San Diego County.
• Manager of real estate brokerage services and asset management for The Garrett Group, a real estate investment and development firm whose commercial real estate portfolio was in excess of 5 million square feet of office, industrial and mixed-use properties, including considerable land holdings throughout California, Arizona, Colorado and Texas.
Corey has represented clients such as Corus Group/Tata Steel, Airbus DS Communication, Oshkosh Defense and Dimension Data with transactions over the past two years totaling over $120 million. Some highlights include:
• Represented landlord KPC Summit, LLC in the lease-up of a 73,200 square foot Class A office building. This single transaction represented a 68,289 square foot build-to-suit for a Riverside County School District with a total consideration of over $51.8 million.
The landlord absorbed the remaining space.
• Represented tenant Airbus DS Communication in a 106,760 square foot R&D build-to-suit, with a total consideration of over $21.5 million.
• Represented both buyer and seller in the acquisition/disposition of Temecula Corporate Center, a nine-building, Class A office and flex industrial portfolio totaling 82,137 square feet, with a total consideration of over $12.3 million.
Corey Martin is a graduate of San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology. Corey participates with various community service programs offering support to homeless, veterans and other individuals in need. He is an active member of Bible League, World Vision, Compassion International, Fred Jordan Missions and Far Reaching Ministries.
|2210 South 1st Street||
2210 South 1st Street
|7700 Parmer B||
7700 W Parmer Lane
|3000 E Cesar Chavez||
3000 E Cesar Chavez Street
|Shady Hollow Office Condos||
9701 Brodie Lane
130 S. Cesar Chavez Parkway North