Jeff Higdon, SIOR - Professionals - Memphis
Jeff Higdon joined Avison Young's Memphis office as Vice President in March 2019. He specializes in tenant and landlord representation for office and industrial properties and has extensive experience in both brokerage and property management. He comes to AY after previously serving as a Senior Associate at Cushman Wakefield | Commercial Advisors where he focused on occupier representation including both corporate and private clients.
Jeff's career history includes the management of more than 15 million square feet of real estate in industrial, office, flex, and retail assets in the Memphis, Chattanooga, and Jackson, MS markets. His background in property management also provides him with multifaceted knowledge in both landlord operations and leasing. Jeff's work in the industry has been recognized by several organizations, including the Memphis Area Association of Realtors and the Institute of Real Estate Management. Most recently, Jeff was recognized for his role in 18 Main, LLC's extensive redevelopment plans for the Pinch District, which received the Memphis Business Journal's Best Real Estate Deals award in the Mixed Use Project category.
In 2020, Jeff was awarded with the prestigious SIOR designation by the society of Industrial and Office Realtors which recognizes the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any given market.
- University of Mississippi - B.B.A.
- Licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Costar Power Broker
- Pinnacle Producers Award
- Certified Property Manager
- Board of Directors, MAAR Commercial Council
- Board of Directors, Institute of Real Estate Management - Memphis (2013-2015)
- 2013 CAAS Property Manager of the Year
- 2015 Presidential Award for Outstanding Service - IREM
- 2020 Best Real Estate Deals by the Memphis Business Journal - award recipient for noteworthy role in 18 Main LLC's redevelopment of the Pinch District, winner of the Mixed Use Project category
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
|22-24 S Main Street||
22-24 S Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103
|Retail||For Sale / For Lease|
|Mendenhall Park Place I & II||
5261-5275 Mendenhall Park Pl
Memphis, TN 38115