Clint Miller is a respected real estate executive with an impressive 30-year track record of leadership, organizational development, and client relationship management. Clint is known as an effective strategist, with a passion for creating innovative team structures to provide exceptional service to clients.
In his role as Global Director, Affinity Groups, Clint leads, manages and oversees Avison Young’s global Affinity Group program. Affinity Groups are Avison Young’s strategic, disruptive, and structural “secret sauce” - the unique way we collaborate, exchange best practices and build our specialty expertise with investor and occupier clients and avoid traditional corporate silos.
Clint joined Avison Young in 2018, following 16 years of leadership at Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) where he has served as market leader, regional manager, and account manager for a Fortune 130 corporate real estate client headquartered in Minneapolis. In 2002, Clint was managing partner and co-founder of Northstar Partners (a member of the C&W Alliance), leading its impressive rise to prominence in the forefront of the Twin Cities real estate brokerage community. C&W acquired Northstar Partners in 2007 and appointed Clint its Minnesota market leader. The firm was ranked in the top tier of full-service firms in the Twin Cities market with more than 100 professionals engaged across all lines of investment and corporate real estate services. He began his business career as a sales executive at Xerox Corporation.
– Recipient of NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties) President’s award recognizing CRE industry impact as a founder, catalyst, and facilitator of processional growth
– NAIOP, Minnesota Chapter, Past President and Director
– Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange, Director
– Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors, Director
– Society of Industrial and Office Realtor, SIOR designee
– CoreNet Global, Member
– University of Minnesota Children’s Cancer Research Fund, Director
– Roblealto Childcare Association; San Jose, Costa Rica, Mission Team