For thirty-six years, Mark Evenson has distinguished himself as a commercial real estate broker, market leader, and managing director. He has helped start two new branch offices for local companies and introduced four national commercial real estate brands to the Twin Cities – launching offices for Cushman & Wakefield, The Staubach Company, DTZ, and Avison Young.
Mark’s career is distinguished by a passionate commitment to his clients’ success and proven expertise with building and growing profitable organizations. His ability to manage cohesive teams of independent-minded commercial real estate professionals has generated annual double digit increases in local market revenues for multiple firms; he has also substantially grown his own practice. His industry insights and proven leadership help his clients make decisions that strongly support businesses and organizations.
Large and small businesses alike benefit from Mark’s expertise in site selection, portfolio and transaction management, strategic planning, and effective negotiating. His knack for eliminating surprises within a project helps ensure his clients’ success and positions him as a trusted long-term business partner.
As a result of Mark’s exemplary leadership and distinguished track record, Avison Young is attracting many of the best and brightest commercial real estate professionals in America, all eager to help build, grow, and lead successful Avison Young offices. Mark is playing a key role in creating growth opportunities for present and future team members. These professionals know they’re being positioned for lasting success in the highly competitive commercial real estate arena.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Association of Commercial Realtors
- Minneapolis Downtown Council, Executive Committee
- Founding board member; The Jobs Foundation (non- profit organization)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Recognized as a top producer: Griffin Companies; United Properties; The Staubach Company; DTZ
- BA, Business Administration, and Graduate Studies, University of Minnesota, Bethel University